Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar: deleting single from series?

From: Michael Hanke
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar: deleting single from series?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:41:07 +0100

"Bob Crandell" <address@hidden> schrob:

> I just checked. It happens here too.
> CVS from 0.9.14.000 stable yesterday.
>
> Michael Hanke (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>
>>Hi list,
>>
>>I'm having problems deleting single events from a series. I don't
>>receive any error messages, but the events are not deleted in my
>>calendar. Deleting the whole series, is possible, though.
>>
>>Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Further investigation:

1. deleting a single event from a series deletes the occurence of this
event on the current day ("today"). If "today" doesn't match a series
date, nothing is deleted.

2. editing a single event from a series changes the right occurence of this
event, but one problem remains: this event is properly marked as single
in the calendar; upon deleting it, the former occurence of the series
will be resurrected and inserted. Deleting it takes us to problem 1.

Maybe I'll find the time to look in the code. If only I understood a bit
of php...

Greetings
--
Michael