Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:35:02 +1100

Marc Lutolf <address@hidden> wrote:

> Not sure that this has any impact on your problem, but be aware
> that the
> tool truncates strings containing the character "]".
>
> It also appears to miss strings when there is more than one
> instance of
> lang(..) on the same line of code. I submitted a patch for this
> last problem
> a few weeks ago but I don't know whether it went to CVS.

Gulliame can you please test this one for me.  I am an ignorant english
speaker who have never used the dev_tools.  Can you please verify that
this works and I will add it to cvs.  I just need verification from
someone who is well versed in phpgw.  If this is done in the next
24hours or so then it will go in the .001 release.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)