RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools

From: Marc Lutolf
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:29:00 +0100

Not sure that this has any impact on your problem, but be aware that the
tool truncates strings containing the character "]".

It also appears to miss strings when there is more than one instance of
lang(..) on the same line of code. I submitted a patch for this last problem
a few weeks ago but I don't know whether it went to CVS.

The bottom line is you have to check that your lang file is actually
complete.

Marc