[Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools

From: Michal Samek
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Translation via developer tools
Date: 22 Nov 2002 14:49:58 +0100

Hi,

I'm translating some of phpgroupware modules to the czech language
(there is a lot of untranslated strings now). Developer tools module
looks very cool but I'm a bit confused about getting the translated
string to use. I started from scanning for new strings, then I've saved
my translations, downloaded both the _en and _cz language files but what
should I do now? I've tried just everything, ending with recreating the
whole database empty and initializing the language again - of course
I've replaced the language files by those I've downloaded from the dev
tools module with my extended translation. But I still can't see my new
translated strings used by phpgw.

Can someone help me? I'm a newbie to phpgw, so I've searched the list
archive but without success.

Thanks a lot
--
Michal Samek <address@hidden>