[Phpgroupware-users] email in stable

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] email in stable
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:40:04 +1100

Hi all,

Finally anglemail has been ported to stable.  I would suggest that all
users run a cvs update, like so:

# cd /path/to/phpgroupware
# cvs -z6 update -dP

Thats it ... you will now have a great email client :)

This version in a bug fixed version of anglemail 6-05.  It is pretty
much the same, but there are a few fixes and translations from Ralf
Becker in there.

Now for the credits:
* everyone - for being so patient
* angles (and the rest of the anglemail crew) - for building a great app
* testers (esp Ralf) - thanks for making sure it was upto scratch
* #phpgroupware crew - for helping me though my cvs problems

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)