[Phpgroupware-users] Warnings when responding to Calendar meetings

From: Kaushik Mallick
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Warnings when responding to Calendar meetings
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:55:25 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Lars for your input. Much appreciated! I still
need some clarifications.

>>Thus has something todo with the email programm.
>>Maybe you have enabled to get a email, when you get
>>a new calendar event?

Yes, I am using angelmail as the email program in
phpgw. And I have enabled the option to receive
calendar update by emails for all users. I would like
to use this feature if possible. Angelmail is working
just great. Now, what can I tweak to avoid calendar
program not liking the email program?

>>This is a error because there is was alredy some
>>output send to the browser and the php process
>>tries to send some header. If the first two
>>problems are resolved, the last one goes away too.

I am not clear on what to fix in the first place. But
is it possible to turn off these error messages in
PHP? Thanks