[Phpgroupware-users] Error when manipulating IMAP folders

From: Kaushik Mallick
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Error when manipulating IMAP folders
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:39:51 -0800 (PST)

I cannot get Felamimail to work. I am running UW imap
server and default mail folder is ~/mail. I have
entered the requisites in my Felamimail's 'Custom
email settings'. When I am in my Preferences setup for
Felamimail and I click on 'Manage Folders', I get the
following error message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
exhausted (tried to allocate 9097 bytes) in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/imap_general.php
on line 20

Also when I try to open Felamimail I get the message:

Warning: Couldn't open stream
{server.ctd.net:143}INBOX in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/felamimail/inc/class.bofelamimail.inc.php
on line 698

I can compose and send mail out from Felamimail, but I
can't see any in my INBOX.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!