Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Outlook Tool is ready for download

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Outlook Tool is ready for download
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:34:32 +1100

Alexandros Gougousoudis <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >At least an english traduction of the license please....:)... ill
> think>its great work when i see it...um...i know it...
>
> As I told to Chris, after it you owe me your first son...:-)) It
> is simply
> an exclusion of warranty, so if it crashes your PC and with it
> your company,
> country, planet, it's not our fault. Later we'll go multilanguage
> with the
> whole webpage, but for now it must be enough.

Ummm, I do not speak german, but i can use babelfish and the license
seems to contain more than a warranty disclaimer.  My understanding it
that you are only granting people a 'non commercial' try out license -
similar to shareware ... you like you pay ... am i correct?

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)