Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cvs for application updates

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cvs for application updates
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:56:58 +1100

skeeter (i think) was discussing this some time ago.  The plan is that
you will be able to run cvs updates via admin.  It will also allow you
grab new apps also using this method.  I like the idea, and I hope that
skeeter (or anyone) is able to implement this for the next release.

There is a script somewhere called cvs_update.php or something like
that, which will update your install using cvs.  It should be possible
to set it up as a nightly cron job.

Cheers

Dave