[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Can't log in

From: Bruce Best (CRO)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Can't log in
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:31:01 -0500

> This was a problem with apache2.  It is fixed in cvs.

I have the exact same login problem as the original poster of this thread;
however, I am running apache 1.3.22 - will the cvs version fix this?? (admit
I haven't tried yet)

I note that I am also getting another error when I try to log into " Header
Admin Login" from the setup page, as follows:

Edit your existing header.inc.php

You appear to have MySQL support enabled
No Postgres-DB support found. Disabling
No Microsoft SQL Server support found. Disabling
No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling
You appear to be using PHP4. Enabling PHP4 sessions support
Found existing configuration file. Loading settings from the file...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare perfgetmicrotime() in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 99

I notice this problem was mentioned in a (closed) bug report
(http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/phpgroupware-tracker/2002-October/001558.html
), but the solution there didn't do it for me.

Are these problems related??

Thanks,

Bruce