[Phpgroupware-users] Why can't I login from a different computer?

From: Kaushik Mallick
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Why can't I login from a different computer?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:02:02 -0800 (PST)

Phpgw is working fine on the linux machine it is
installed in. I am running RH 8.0 and Apache 2. I can
login with my user account and use the apps. However,
when I try to log in from a different machine on the
LAN to phpgw, the browser gives me a 'Page cannot be a
displayed error'!. I have tried several times from
different machines on the LAN - all with the same
result.

What can I check in my setup? Am I doing something
wrong? Thanks for any help beforehand.