[Phpgroupware-users] Projects: Documentation

From: Jeffery Cann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Projects: Documentation
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:12:49 -0700

Greetings.

Like many of the posters, I am interested in the 'Projects' application.  I am
similarly confused on how it works.  I went to the phpgroupware directory
and looked in the docs subdirectory of the 'projects' directory, e.g.,

 /var/www/html/phpgroupware/projects/doc/USING

The USING file contains a quick explaination of how to configure the Projects
so that they are created.

Here's what I did.

1.  (Admin user).  Click on Administration link and scroll to Projects
section.  Click on 'Administration' and assign 1+ users / groups to project
administrator.  Do the same thing for 'Accountancy'.

2.  (Project admin user).  Using an account that was assigned in #1, go to the
Projects application.  You'll see the 'Activities' link enabled at the top of
the page.  Click on this link to create activities.  For whatever reason,
this is required before you can create a project.

3.  (Project admin user).  Create a project.

Hope this will save someone else some configuration time.

Jeff