[Phpgroupware-users] nntp: List of active newsgroups corrupted?

From: Ronald O . Christian
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] nntp: List of active newsgroups corrupted?
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:04:01 -0800

Hello, I'm trying to get the news functions of phpgroupware working.
I'm making contact with the local nntp server, and the news reader is
showing newsgroups.

The problem is, somehow the list of active groups seems to have gotten
scrozzled.  Logged in as admin, "Network News" (under Site
Configuration) shows only one page of newsgroups, from near the top
(but not *at* the top) of available newsgroups.  The left arrows are
greyed out and hitting either of the right arrows only results in the
current page being redisplayed.

How do I go about repairing this?  I'm not even sure where the list of
newsgroups is kept.  Documentation is a bit sparse.

A related question:  I need to enable 300 or so various newsgroups for
our development group that's attempting to use phpgroupware, and I'd
really rather not have to page through 20,000 newsgroups and push the
checkbox on each one.  Is there a quicker and dirtier way to
accomplish this?  Say, editing a file?

Thanks, as always.

        Ron

http://roc85.home.attbi.com