[Phpgroupware-users] I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

From: just kuruma
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:56:28 +0000 (GMT)

RUE   MADAKI    24

DAKAR  SENEGAL
TELEPHONE  002215465421

email  address@hidden

Dear sir,

this letter may come as suprise to you as you do not know me personally but please sir i would like you to consider it matter of utmost urgency,

I got your contact while searching in inter-net for someone reliable to assist me to handle a personal business in europe,Iam Mr justice  kuruma, the senior son of

Mr kabbah  kuruma, my father was  an international businessman, He used to buy raw gold from local miners in which he would then sell to european and other foriegn dealers, this was the business my father was engaged in until (september26 2002) when he was involved in boat accindent when he was on his business from Gambia  business trip and he died, this accindent involved 900 passager on board,

 , my father has some money $6.800.000(six million eight hundred thousand america dollars) and which he deposited in safe deposit

company in amsterdam(netherlands) in August 2001,this money is all in cash , this money is proceed from his business, he used to travel to europe to sell his goods after which he would put the cash in his security box and deposit at the safe deposit company in amsterdam,

now that my is dead , at my age i can not be able to handle such business, so i need somebody who reliable to assist me to collect the money and invest it in his country, so that I and my younger brother can come over there,

if you can help me with this problem Iam prepared to give you (15 percent) out of $6.800.000 dollars, please send me your private cellular or home telephone and Fax numbers so that i can send you the document to represent me in amsterdam,

  I am  waiting for your urgent reply,

Best  Regard

justice  kuruma