Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS Errors
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:08:55 +0000

the file manager error might be related to phpgwebhosting being renamed to
filemanager, but I though that happened before the .14 release.

For the reset, you making it to complicated, which is easy to do from trying to
read
the cvs docs.  Since the tarball already has the CVS dir in it, you only need
to run
`cvs -z6 update -dP` to do an update.  If you only want to update one app, run
that
from that apps dir.  SO you only need to do:

cd timetrack
cvs -z6 update -dP