[Phpgroupware-users] has anyone tested registration for simultaneous php

From: Phredd
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] has anyone tested registration for simultaneous phpgw_accounts access? (pgw_0_914-RC4)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:38:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Follow up on posting "mix up of database entries
(phpgw_accounts) during registra..."

I'm attempting to use phpgroupware for live
registration of canditates but simultaneous
registrations are either being rejected (*see below)
or the account_lid field is overwritten in
phpgw_accounts.

Is this possibly a most important bug or could it have
something to do with the platform on which I'm
running?

Notes:
1. Version: pgw_0_914-RC4.
2. Account Activation is immediate, not by email
3. platform: linux, php4 with sessions, mySQL
4. Same problem whether cookies used or not.

regection message:
'Sorry, we are having a problem activating your
account. Note that links sent by e-mail are only valid
during two hours. If you think this delay was expired,
just retry. Otherwise, please contact the site
administrator and let her know.'

TIA
Phredd