[Phpgroupware-users] We make a Outlook Sync-Tool

From: Alexandros Gougousoudis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] We make a Outlook Sync-Tool
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:03:24 +0100

Hi,

phpgw had the problem of syncing with a PDA, so I thought about writing a
conduit for palm. But the problem is, if somebody has WinCE PDA, oder Psion
or whatever, there must be a new program. Lots of people wanted also to use
Outlook also as a frontend, because the Web-Interface is not good for all
kind of people. So we develop an Outlook Synctool (multilanguage) which
syncs Outlook with Phpgroupware and PHPprojekt. Most PDAs include a synctool
for their PDAs with Outlook, so we decide to let them do the work with the
conduit and we sync Outlook with the groupware.
At the moment we do in-company testing, but we hope to release a free public
beta the next or overnext week. Please check at our homepage
(www.aloha-systeme.de) the download section for the version, and give it a
try.

It runs on Windows Outlook 97,98,2000 and (maybe XP).

cu
 Alex

Aloha-Systeme GmbH *  Tel: 030 / 627 08 630
Wilmersdorfer Str. 79 * 10629 Berlin * Fax: 030 / 627 08 639

Alexandros Gougousoudis *  Mobil:  0172 / 310 64 63
** Netzwerke und Linux **  Email:  address@hidden

Offizielle Homepage: http://www.aloha-systeme.de/