Re: Re[2]: [Phpgroupware-users] next version?

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Phpgroupware-users] next version?
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 01:33:51 +0000

Eugene Savitsky (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Hello!
>
>>> Is there some timeline where a new version will be released?
>DH> 0.9.14.001 should be out in the next couple of weeks.  As for 1.0/0.9.16
>
>Is there somewhere a "What's new" page for it?

The only thing "new" in the .14.001 is the default email app is being replaced
with
a stable snapshot of anglemail, and of course all the bug fixes patched since
the
.14 release.  For 1.0/0.9.16 there is no list yet, but some of the things being
worked on are: new faster/easier/more flexable template system; performance
enhancements; eaiser inter-app integration.

>DH> i don't know.  You can use cvs to update your install at anytime.
>
>I do not have an installation at this time, but I plan it in near
>future.

When you get to it, if it's before the interem .14 release, I highly recomend
using
the stable cvs branch.