[Phpgroupware-users] can't login - xslt error

From: Andre Fischer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] can't login - xslt error
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 02:41:41 +0100

when I try to login into phpgroupware the following error occured:

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library './xslt.so' - ./xslt.so: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory in
/data/httpd/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.xslttemplates.inc.php on
line 35

I can't find a xslt.so on my system only a libxslt.so - where can I get the
needed files?

my system is SuSE 7.3 with php4.2.0

any hints?

tschau fisch