[Phpgroupware-users] New Install..cant login as Admin

From: Cyrus Mehta
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New Install..cant login as Admin
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:40:23 -0400

I just did an installation of phpgroupware on a new installation of Redhat
8/Apache 2.0  using postgresql as the dB...after fighting out with the dB
connection / permissions issues with postgres, I was able to get thru the
setup script on http://<domain>/phpgroupware/setup/

I created the admin and demo users (supposedly) in the configuration screen.
But when I try to login to http://<domain>/phpgroupware/ , I put in the
Admin (or the demo user) username and password, hit Go, and it simply brings
me back to the login page w/ no error msg.

The only difference is the URL is now something like:
http://<domain>/phpgroupware/login.php#code=5.

Any ideas where I should be looking.  When fighting with postgres and the
phpgw install script...the error msgs were helpful enough to atleast do
intelligent web searches, but no response doesnt really help.

Also where can I send info to update the documentation on doing a postgresql
config'd phpgw installation.  I found a lot of things very useful to someone
doing this from scratch.  Cant really program, but atleast its good to
contribute documentation, so the next guy who may be a programmer can get
started that much easier (and make me more code, heheeh)

Thanks for any help in advance!

Cyrus