Re: [Phpgroupware-users] class.db_.inc.php

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] class.db_.inc.php
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:56:20 +0000

old hard-to-reproduce bug in .12, it sometimes fails to recognize your database
choice.  If you're doing a new install i highly recomend the 0.9.14 version from
the stable CVS branch.  A tarball is available from http://hactar.free-
source.com/~phpgw/.  And if you're not doing a new install, I highly recomend
upgrading to .14 anyway. Many bug fixes, features enhancements, speed
inprovements,
and better administration interfaces.

Kikutani, Makoto (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Hi,
>
>I tried to install 0.9.12 and got the following error.
>
>Warning: Failed
opening '/home/httpd/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_.inc.php'