Re: [Phpgroupware-users] My PHPGWAPI stopped not working in Windows

From: Gregor McCarthy
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] My PHPGWAPI stopped not working in Windows
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:40:17 +1000 (E. Australia Standard Time)

I still haven't fixed this problem. This is just a follow up to
this and a bit more info.

I have re-installed PHPGW and this time I used the command line to
create the database and assign permissions (not phpmyadmin). No
change at all.

I can still add/remove the application phpgwapi and the
tables,hooks etc are created and dropped accordingly.

Regards
Gregor