[Phpgroupware-users] Email problems

From: Barry Eriksen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Email problems
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:02:20 -0400

Hi Chris,

I'll take a look at the anglemail listings as you suggest and will also do
some more research on the Mercury32 mail server's folder setup. Will also
hack around some more in a "fresh" user account since now I've got folders
all over the place. When I learn anything useful I'll post it back.

I do want to express my gratitude for the thoughtful, well-researched help
and suggestions I've received to my 2 requests to this list from you, Dave
Hall, CK Wu and Markus Woodtli. As a newbie (just installed php with the
express intent of looking at some email/groupware products), having several
problems at once can be quite discouraging and you good folks have made a
big difference in my continuing interest in phpGroupWare.

Thanks,

Barry Eriksen

 Chris Weiss address@hidden
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:33:00 +0000

For some reason anglemail could not parse the headers of the mail from your
server
either.  I know Angles spend a very long time studying the IMAP and SMTP
RFC's and
stuck to them as closly as possible so this is all very strange.  I've
forwarded the
message headers I recieved to him in hopes that he can figure out what went
wrong.

I'd also recomend you join the anglemail list and describe the troubles your
having.
 they may be able to tell which debug flags to enable to get at why your
inbox isn't
opening.