Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Trash and Sent Folder won't appear in Mail

From: Tony Howden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Trash and Sent Folder won't appear in Mail
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:15:12 +0000

Hi Chris

Hmmm......  wonder whats different ?  UW-Imap is in use on my systems, and
while I
am not using the current cvs, I am using anglemail. Dave's also of the opinion
that
it works fine, but my experience has been that I need to manually create. I
have a
new server to configure during the next week or two, I will document the full
process that I do and see what happens. I'll report back.

cheers
Tony

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote*:

>I just setup a new account the other day and it created the folders just fine.
> I'm
>using UW-Imap, .14 from cvs, and anglemail.
>

>Tony Howden (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>
>>Hi Chris
>>
>>Sorry, but the folder auto-creation just doesn't work. I have tried three new
>>server installs and all have failed to create the folders. Manual creation is
>>required to get the folders to exist. Ver 0.9.14R4
>>
>>And from a later email, Dave... I am using both the default emailclient and
>>anglemail, both with the same results.
>>
>>If there is something I am missing, please let me know. Possibly I had my
>>tongue
on
>>the left side of my mouth when I pressed the button <g>
>>
>>cheers
>>Tony
>>

>>Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>>
>>>na for IMAP once you speciffy the folders they will be created for you on
>>>first
>>use.

in
the