[Phpgroupware-users] Trash and Sent Folder won't appear in Mail

From: Marcus Henschel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Trash and Sent Folder won't appear in Mail
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:57:54 +0200

Hi all,

i just set up phpgroupware-0.9.14.000. It seems to work really
fine. But I have some problems with the e-mail configuration.
I want to activate the Trash and Sent Folders, so that i can see
my sent mails in the e-mail section. but there is no sent or trash
box, although i had successfully sent a mail.

Any ideas ?

Kind regards,

Marcus Henschel
--
Marcus Henschel                                 Tel  +49 40 55 97 47-25
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH  Fax  +49 40 55 97 47-77