[Phpgroupware-users] URL resolution

From: Des Dougan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] URL resolution
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:55:47 -0700

I have a variable IP, and my ISP blocks port 80, so I have set Apache up to use a different port. However, because of the firewall at work, which blocks that port, I use my DNS provider's redirector to get to my site from work. I use ww2 instead of www in those circumstances. Normally, this works fine (e.g. with PostNuke). However, with phpGW, I noticed that when trying to login, the login failed because it was trying to display www instead of ww2 after I entered ID and password. I assume this is because of a configuration decision in phpGW. Is there any way to resolve this in a straightforward way (i.e. without hacking code)? At this point, opening the firewall is not a way I want to go.

thanks,

Des Dougan