Re: [Phpgroupware-users] More LDAP questions

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] More LDAP questions
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:06:05 -0700

Bradley,

Thanks for your message.

At 20:47 13/10/2002, you wrote:
i don't know what that symbol means in this context - i don't remember
it meaning not though (are you thinking of !)

Yes, you're right - ! is the not symbol. I must be getting tired looking at this...

I don't think these logs are very informative
all they tell yo uis that a connection was made by root to the specified
base...

I have looked at the ldapmodify.php file, but my PHP is not great, so I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I'll add the "account" object class and see whether that gives any better results...

Cheers,

Des