Re: [Phpgroupware-users] More LDAP questions

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] More LDAP questions
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:23:56 -0700

Mark,

At 20:12 13/10/2002, you wrote:
There is a utility in the setup app after completing Step 2 -
Configuration, to setup your existing LDAP users.  I'm not sure if there
are errors in that process, but that process should add the appropriate
attributes.

Do you mean the step labelled "Modify an existing LDAP account store for use with phpGroupWare (for a new install using LDAP accounts)"? That's the one I'm running, and it shows only the last entry in the LDAP database when it's executed.

Des