Re: [Phpgroupware-users] More LDAP questions

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] More LDAP questions
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:15:04 -0700

Mark,

At 06:34 13/10/2002, you wrote:
It might actually be a little different than what you are trying to do, as
this LDAP server is my actual server I use for my complete network here at
home.

Thanks for getting back to me. It looks like I'm trying to do something similar to what you have on your box. My LDAP setup is to support the configuration of the distribution. The Mitel SME Server doesn't have local users - they are all Windows users accessing via Samba; the user creation process (web-based) creates the LDAP entries.

I had a look at your demo site - looks a lot better than mine!! I had considered that the lack of Organizational Units may have been the issue, so, as I noted, I created a couple on my test box, but to no effect.

Des