[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: developpement of

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: developpement of calender/phpgroupware
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:07:01 -0700

I do hope everyone is going to recover well and soon. My prayers are with you buddy

Mark A Peters (Skeeter) wrote:

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Jerry Nieuviarts wrote:

Hi,
Did you stop the developpement of phpgroupware calendar ?
Regards

Jerry

No, the calendar development has not stopped.  I've been dealing with real
world situations (my day job, and trying to help with family problems. My wife was involved in a serious car accident which her and my daughter were in the car at the time. The car was totaled, so you can imagine their shape.) As soon as things stabilize here, I'll be back
involved.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)