Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP 2.1(!).X and PHPGroupware and NO Problems?

From: Bradley W. Langhorst
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP 2.1(!).X and PHPGroupware and NO Problems?
Date: 09 Oct 2002 08:26:11 -0400

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 04:46, Alexandros Gougousoudis wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> as asked before maybe not clearly, is anyone on this list who uses OpenLDAP
> 2.1(!).X and 0.9.14 Groupware for storing contacts and has no problems?
>
> After my tries I think the schemes aren't correct for 2.1.X, I don't know
> why or I'am to stupid. Every help would be fine!
If you're stupid then I am too.  But I dont think either of us is ;)
I'm fairly certain that ldap support is broken in the 0.9.14 branch...

I've been meaning to get around to trying to fix things myself but this
code is unfamiliar to me so it's not going to be a quick fix.

I see symptoms such as users not being able to see each others calendars
and switching to the group calendar disables a personal calendar
(requiring a log-in - log-out cycle)

see this bug
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1242&group_id=509

brad