[Phpgroupware-users] Can NOT get calendar update notification by E-Mail.

From: Michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Can NOT get calendar update notification by E-Mail.
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 12:58:58 +0900

   Hi everyone, how are you doing?

Recent days I am trying the Calendar Event Update Notification by E-Mail. I have setup EMail in phpGroupWare, which can Send/Receive mail without problem. Also, in Calendar Preference, I checked the "Send/Receive updates via EMail ", then I create and modify some event for testing. Unfortunately I can NOT get any message from phpGroupWare.

   Is there anybody can give me some advice ? Thank you!!
I have a draft idea of the notification by creating some scripts: ----Get into the dataBase, check the record of Calendar periodly, if found anything new, then send a mail . But it is pity that I am not good at composing program, now I only finished the sending mail by a perl script. I dont have much idea of the phpGroupWare dB structure. Too bad.

Michael
2k2-10-09 13:00