Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Two October 27ths

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Two October 27ths
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 16:04:44 +0000

Went into setup.  NTP port set to 00 (disable), which I whent and set as soon
as it
was an option, and saved it again.

Went to calendar, set Week begins on to Monday and saved.  2 10/27's.  Set back
Sunday, back to normal.

/* $Id: class.uicalendar.inc.php,v 1.66.2.21 2002/08/25 04:07:48 skeeter Exp $
*/
/* $Id: class.bocalendar.inc.php,v 1.71.2.11 2002/08/25 04:07:48 skeeter Exp $
*/
/* $Id: class.datetime.inc.php,v 1.5.2.8 2002/09/02 02:39:44 skeeter Exp $ */

well, I thought those looked a little old so I cvs updated again

/* $Id: class.uicalendar.inc.php,v 1.66.2.26 2002/09/23 23:01:31 ralfbecker Exp
$ */
/* $Id: class.bocalendar.inc.php,v 1.71.2.17 2002/09/23 23:01:31 ralfbecker Exp
$ */
/* $Id: class.datetime.inc.php,v 1.5.2.10 2002/09/21 21:54:11 skeeter Exp $ */

and now the problem is fixed.  I update at least once every couple of weeks,
and I
don't recall if I updated since the 21st or not.

I thought this had been fixed in cvs, and as busy as I get I thought I had
updated
too, guess I hadn't.

Don't quite understand what saving the config (as oppesed to having a proper
default) has to do with a date showing up twice though...or does it have
anything to
do with it?