Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP savy users in the list?

From: Eric Wieling
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP savy users in the list?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:07:28 -0500

Here's a message I sent a while ago.

Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:37:10 -0500
From: Eric Wieling <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Warning: Variable passed to each() is
not an
+array or object [path]/ldapmodify.php on line 192

In my case user-group membership is correct according to
rfc2307bis (the padl.com ldap migration utilities set this up).
phpGW assumes the the user-group membership is correct according
to rfc2307.  The difference is that rfc2307 specifies group
membership in the memberUid (as userids) and rfc2307bis
specifies group membership in uniqueMember (as a DN).  Therein
is the problem.

Other applications are having the same kinds of problems with
the change between rfc2307 and rfc2307bis. See the following
URLs for more info:

http://www.padl.com/~lukeh/rfc2307bis.txt
http://www.netsys.com/nssldap/2002/02/msg00061.html
http://www.open-it.org/pipermail/core-dev/2002-April/000600.html