Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Two October 27ths

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Two October 27ths
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 20:42:00 -0400 (EDT)

Acutally, when I test all of my code, I run with that exact
configuration, Week begins on Monday, with it displaying Monday - Sunday.
I do not show any double 27 Oct on my system.  I know people have said to
do updates against CVS, and if you have, please forward me a copy of the

/* $Id: ..... */

for each of the following files:

calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php
calendar/inc/class.bocalendar.inc.php
phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php

Those would be the key files used for this date problem.

The only extra thought I would have would be for you to maybe go back into
the setup/configuration /phpgroupware/setup/index.php and make some
selection of the NTP port setting.  It really doesn't matter what setting
you choose, as long as you are not firewalled on either port 80, or port
13.  The system is designed to only go out to grab a true GMT timestamp
once, and that is when you actually submit your system configuration in
the setup app.  The information gathered from this action will then be
cached in your configuration data.  so it really is not a reoccuring
network hit for every page accessed through phpGW, only once for each
submittal of your configuration data through the setup app.

I hope this helps a little, and will be waiting for your information from
the above files.  Let us know if the above actions helped for anyone.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)