Re: [Phpgroupware-users] A bounch of question for phpgroupware...

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] A bounch of question for phpgroupware...
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:09:16 +0000

Marco Gaiarin (address@hidden) wrote*:
>I'm using debian woody official package of phpgroupware, version
>0.9.13.018 on a intel IA32 HW.

old package by now.  0.9.14 is the "stable" package.

>1) php4 session.
>
>If i enable php4 session i see:
>
>Warning: open(0/sess c228604349ed94db6c49cba480c60b2b, O RDWR) failed: No such
file or directory (2) in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions
php4.inc.php on line 771
>Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
>started
at /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions php4.inc.php:771)
in /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.phpgw.inc.php on line 138
>Warning: open(0/sess c228604349ed94db6c49cba480c60b2b, O RDWR) failed: No such
file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0
>Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current
setting of session.save path is correct (0) in Unknown on line 0

I hear this problem a lot from debian users.....

>In this system /tmp is a link to /var/tmp (soft link, different FS),
>could be this?!

possible?  try setting it to a real dir and see.

>2) PhoneLog miss
>
>I've installed phonelog application from debian package, and files are
>there:
>
>  curtesan:~# dpkg -l | grep phpgroupware
>  [...]
>  ii  phpgroupware-p 0.9.14-0.RC3.2 The phpGroupWare phone logging module
>
>but application doesn't appear in
>
>       http://www.pp.lnf.it/phpgroupware/setup/applications.php
>
>application setup list, so i cannot install in phpgw environment.

I think phonelog has fallen out of "current".  It can probably still work, but
you'll have to look for some create_tables.* files and import the correct one to
your database, then add the app manualy usin the Administration application.
Also
look for a readme.