[Phpgroupware-users] class.network.inc.php line 81 error

From: Tony Howden
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] class.network.inc.php line 81 error
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 21:44:27 +0000

Hi All

I am getting the following error on every page access added to the messages log.

" PHP Warning:  Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource
in /opt/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.network.inc.php on line 81"

I can find only one reference in the -cvs list which seems to indicate
commenting
out some lines 81, & 87-91 but I am not clear on the reason for this occuring.

cheers
Tony
--
regards

Tony Howden
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/thowden
http://www.thowden.bpa.nu
http://www.marblebay.bpa.nu
http://www.recovertoy.bpa.nu
Snail Mail: PO Box 166 Ringwood VIC 3134 Australia
Alternate email: address@hidden