[Phpgroupware-users] Question of Infolog

From: Ruben Lopez
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Question of Infolog
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:06:06 -0400

Hi,

I am working with the InfoLog Module and I am watching the information that I
found. This module works with other modules such as; Addressbook, Notes,
Phonelog, Project and Calendar.

To be honest, I have only seen that it works with the Addressbook and Project
modules.  I would like to know How it works with other modules.  Any idea?

The Phonelog Module appears in the files of PHPGROUPWARE but it doesn't show up
when the whole package is installed.

What  should I do to get it installed and how can I make it work?

I thank you in advance.

Ruben Lopez