[Phpgroupware-users] ACLs for Address Book

From: Brian McCann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] ACLs for Address Book
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:16:41 -0400

I'm having a problem with ACLs. I'm trying to follow the directions on
making a public address book, and I can't assign the "All Users" group
ACLs...or any person for that matter. Every time I go to the group or
user to edit their ACLs for any app, it edits the ACLs for me (the
admin), not the user I selected. Any ideas on what I could be doing
wrong?
--Brian