Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Company Directory (HR) app - corrections - IGNO

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Company Directory (HR) app - corrections - IGNORE LAST POST
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:11:48 +1000

Sorry I read my last post after sending it and discovered a few problems
with it.

Here couple of quick corrections.  Please ignore my last post

****** SELECT id, lid

****  DELETE FROM phpgw_addressbook
****  WHERE lid IN ($DUP_ID_1, $DUP_ID_2, etc);

***** ^ That was a major error sorry

***** SELECT account_id, fn

****** WHERE id = $ADDRESSBOOK_ID;

>  The values are the pairs you wrote down in step 4
>
> 6 Goto 5 until all users are assigned
>
> 7 Rejoice you have fixed it.

Sorry again about that mistakes ... i should have triple checked it
before sending it out.  I only checked it twice and it all looked ok.

Cheers

skwashd