Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Activating applications.

From: Ian Firla
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Activating applications.
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:55:46 -0400 (EDT)

You need to install them first. apt-get doesn't interact with the php
activation scripts.

Go to phpgroupware/setup/ and choose the last option and tick on install.

Ian

Dr Ian Firla
Robert Graves Trust             | "A partial count of the software available
St John's College, Oxford       | in just one noncommerical Linux system
OX1 3JP - +44-(0)7855-310565    | would have cost about $1.9 billion to develop
http://www.robertgraves.org     | ... the way Microsoft does it" Bruce Perens