[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP Problems.

From: Rodrigo Henriquez
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP Problems.
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:48:14 -0400

Regards :

Hi people!

I already install PHPGW and almost everything works fine.

Is a great work. Thanks for the effort to all the people
involved in this project.

The problem :

I've already install LDAP and works fine, but i can't
find the way to connect to PHPGW. I mean, Addressbook
aplication doesn't show contacts from LDAP.

The Configuration :

My LDAP configuration is :

suffix          "o=misite, c=cl"
rootdn          "cn=Manager, o=miisite, c=cl"

And my PHPGW Addressbook configuration :

LDAP host for contacts*:     localhost
LDAP context for contacts*:  ou=users, o=misite, c=cl
LDAP root dn for contacts*:  cn=Manager, o=misite, c=cl
LDAP root pw for contacts*:  password

But addressbook app doesn't show any contact, although i
have a lot of people in my LDAP host :-(

I have the same configuration in eladptir application
and work fine, (except when i try to Edit or View some
contact from LDAP server cause give me one error like this :

"Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid ldap result resource
in /home/phpgroupware/phpgroupware/eldaptir/inc/class.ldap.inc.php
on line 367").

I can see all my contacts from Evolution, MS Outlook and other
LDAP clients, but i cant with PHPGW.

What i'm doing wrong?

Please help with this two problems.

Thank you very much in advance.