[Phpgroupware-users] Activating applications.

From: Rick ter Schele
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Activating applications.
Date: 27 Sep 2002 15:38:52 +0200

I installed a bunch of the applications (phpgroupware-chat,
phpgroupware-weather, etc) from the Debian woody release, and then
expected them to appear in Administration -> Applications but there's
no sign of them.  Only Administration, Calendar, Email and Preferences
are there.  Is there something else I need to do to activate them or
otherwise let phpgroupware know that they're there?  The documentation
is rather sparse.

TIA, Rick