Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Stories Comments

From: Sohail Mamdani
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Stories Comments
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:35:23 -0400

A followup..

In the Comments Configuration part of the Admin section, I made sure that Anonymous Users were allowed to comment, but that doesn't seem to work.

Sohail

On Monday, September 23, 2002, at 07:18 PM, Sohail Mamdani wrote:

Hello

Sorry to throw this at the list, but I need this in a bit of a hurry. I was wondering how I can allow unregistered users comment on stories. Can anyone help me with the permissions on this one? Thanks very much...

Sohail