RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Login problem

From: Lederrey Guillaume
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Login problem
Date: 19 Sep 2002 14:20:48 +0200

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 14:09, Marc Lutolf wrote:
> This is a cookie problem. The fact that it is happening more with Opera
> leads me to think it's a problem with the browser, and not phpgw.
> What are you upgrading from? I ran R14 CVS versions before the final release
> with your version of PHP and Apache 1.26. Never had any problem.

  That's more or less what I was thinking, but I didnt have that problem
before upgrading (from a 0.9.14RC2 to the latestest stable 0.9.14 CVS).
I have never had any cookie problem with Opera, and I dont know of any
such problem.  Further more : if I ask Opera to display received
cookies, I dont get any warning when login in.  So I assume that phpGW
didnt send any ...

  So, again, if you have any idea, I'll take it !

        Guillaume