[Phpgroupware-users] Error upgrading phpGroupWare to latest cvs

From: Lederrey Guillaume
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Error upgrading phpGroupWare to latest cvs
Date: 19 Sep 2002 00:06:19 +0200

  Hi !

  I just made a BIG mistake : i didnt backup my server before updating
phpGroupWare ...  so I have to find a solution ...

  I updated phpGroupWare (cvs update -dP) from an early 9.14 version
(dont remember if it was rc2 ... ?).  Then I went to ./setup, I
recreated the header.inc.php.  Then I logged as "setup / config admin"
and it tells me : "your applications are current" (good !) and "Insanity
: [uninstall all applications]".

  The problem, I need to keep the old data !  how can I upgrade the
tables without loosing all data ?  I thought I remember there was an
easy way, but i couldnt find it ...

  Any help will be greatly appriciated !!!

        Thanks

                Guillaume