[Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting cannot create directory

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpwebhosting cannot create directory
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:57:01 +0200

Hi there,

I tried setting up phpwebhosting:

I created a files directory outside of apache root, chowned it to apcheowner:apachegroup and put the <Directory>-entry into httpd.conf.

When now I call phpwebhosting, it claims "Could not create directory X", and from the screen it looks like it tried to create /HOME/loggedinuser. So I created /HOME inside the files directory myself, but to no avail.

No what did I miss in the docs or what is there to do that is not in the docs?

By the way, I am runnning 0.9.14.000 on RedHat 7.2.

Thanks for any hint.

Dirk