[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [Fwd: Re: [users-grou

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [Fwd: Re: [users-groupware] Kroupware]
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:36:35 -0700

Since phpGW stores the users imap user/password in its own database, it is possible for us to have userB access userA's email without ever giving that password to userB's client app/interface. It is all done in the phpGW server and the phpGW server can limit which imap calls userB can do by way of the ACL.