[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [CK-Ledger-users] How can I activate CK-Ledger

From: C K Wu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [CK-Ledger-users] How can I activate CK-Ledger Icons in the PHPGroupware toolbar?
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:18:45 +0800

Hi, Alessandro,

Thank you for checking out ck-ledger.

Both Marc Lutolf's and Chris Weiss' reply at [Phpgroupware-users] are
correct and relevant.  The detail steps are also recorded in CK-Ledger's
Installation Manual, available from the [Docs] section of the project's
summary page, http://sourceforge.net/projects/ck-ledger.  Step 12 to
step 23 of the Installation Procedure should help.

Cheers,
CK