[Phpgroupware-users] How can I activate CK-Ledger Icons in the PHPGroupw

From: Alessandro Bottoni
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] How can I activate CK-Ledger Icons in the PHPGroupware toolbar?
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:41:22 +0200

I just tried to install ck-ledger 0.1.7 on PHPGroupWare 0.9.14 (It was the
first time in my life I tried to install PHPGroupware...).

Everything seems to be fine: the "setup" page of PHPGW shows all the
CK-Ledger components, like all other applications, and allows me to install
them. I have not got any error message so I suppose everything is working
fine.

Unfortunatley, the icons of CK-Ledger and the icons of many other
PHPGroupWare applications (all of them correctly installed, apparently) do
not show up in the PHPGroupWare toolbar (neither admin nor user's ones) so I
cannot access these applications. I do not care about many other applications
but CK-Ledger is crucial for me...

Does anybody know how I can "activate" the application icons in the
PHPGroupWare toolbar?

As an alternative: does anybody know how I can acces these application in any
other way (for example, writing the right application URL in the browser
address's line)?.

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro Bottoni